Promise Note

Have you ever considered the value of a promise?  

A promise is defined in the dictionary as: 

"A declaration or assurance that one will do something or that a particular thing will happen."  


We talk about Promise Notes, where if I owe you money, you hold a note hat says I promise to pay you what I owe.  There is an expectation that, if you present that note to me I will have to pay what I owe. 

God's word is like that.  It is the promise note from God.  It lays out God's promises to us, and they are always YES and AMEN!  If God has promised you something, you can take it to the bank as they say!  He is faithful to his word and his promises are a sure thing.

The trouble for most people is that they haven't taken time to read the Promise Note.  They don't know what God has offered them, and so they live life without benefiting from the goodness of God in full.

So my challenge today is what promises are you standing on in God's word?  Why not comment and let me know and I can pray with you as you trust him!

Charles Spurgeon said it like this: Grow in the root of all grace, which is faith. Believe God's promises more firmly than ever. Allow your faith to increase in its fullness, firmness, and simplicity

Have a great weekend. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teabags and Popcorn!

Take it!

Looking back